Use the information and tools on this page to prepare technology for online testing, including downloading or accessing TestNav. TestNav is used to deliver online tests to students.
- How your district infrastructure interacts with Pearson systems (examples may include: firewalls, content filters, student devices, proctor caching servers, wifi access points, etc.)
- How to prepare and complete an infrastructure trial in your district
- Discuss issues or questions that arose while performing an infrastructure trial
- How to set-up proctor caching in your district
- Other recommendations on online testing set-up for your district or school.
View hardware and software requirements for administering online tests.
Additional Technology Resources
User Guides are product guides to be used by Test Coordinators, Test Administrators, and technology personnel for technical instructions and troubleshooting.
Online System Status
Access the most up-to-the-minute availability information for PearsonAccessnext and TestNav on our system status page.
Infrastructure Trial Guide
Information useful on conducting an infrastructure trial.